They’re crunchy, zesty and slightly sweet from the sultanas. The tahini adds a bit of creaminess, binding everything together.
Cauliflower cous cous cucumber rolls
Serves: 8-10 rolls
- 3 cauliflower florets
- 1 TBSP sultanas/raisins
- handful of parsley
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP tahini
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of chili (optional)
- To serve: 1-2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced thinly
- Add everything to a food processor and blitz away until you get a cous cous consistency.
- Cut the cucumbers in thin slices and pat them dry with paper towels to absorb the extra moisture.
- Add about 1 full tablespoon of ‘cous cous’ to a slice of cucumber, spreading it throughout and roll. Poke it with a toothpick to hold it in place.
- Continue with the rest of the rolls.
- Serve fresh.