Christmas giveaway is here! Following your massive feedback to my little question last week (if you’d be keen in a veggie noodle maker), I am now running this quick giveaway. A couple of days late, but it’s on! And I’m happy I finally got around to do it, because I reckon that if all goes well, one TalesofaKitchen reader should receive it just in time for the holidays. Yey! Such a cute pressie, perfect for a new year’s resolution to embark on a healthier journey and indulge in more raw pasta dishes. Just saying. Or hinting.
This veggie noodle maker is the same with what I am currently using in my own kitchen and I am quite happy with it so far. It’s light and straightforward to use, very easy to clean and makes three types of noodles: thin 2mm angel hair noodles, 5mm pasta noodles and spiral slicers. I also like the fact that it has a suction base because that helps to keep it in place while using it. And if you’re thinking that you don’t know what to use it for or that you don’t have recipes for it, I’ve got you covered.
Easy peasy zucchini pesto pasta
- 1 medium small zucchini
- 6-7 TBSP kale pesto
- handful of sprouts
- Toppings of choice: seeds, nuts & extra lemon juice
Spiralize your zucchini into noodles. Toss noodles in pesto and sprinkle with lemon juice. Top with sprouts and serve fresh.
3 in 1 Chef Avenue turning slicer giveaway
- Chef Avenue turning slicer
- 3 interchangeable steel blades for different shapes of pasta (includes compartment for storage of the blades)
To win this veggie slicer:
- You MUST be based in Australia.
- You MUST enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter box below.
- You MUST comment on this post and tell me “What’s your favorite noodle made of?“. Answering this question is mandatory.
- Giveaway runs until December 14, 2013 (Saturday).
- One lucky winner will be selected randomly on December 15 and will be announced on the blog and on the Facebook page here. Winner must respond within 2 days (by the end of December 16), otherwise another winner will be selected.
There’s options for multiple entries, so get yours in now!
Best of luck foodies! May the raw noodles be with you!