This is my new addiction and BFF. Vegan white chocolate truffles. I devoured 3 before they even reached the fridge, then one every 5 minutes, to ‘test’ if they are ready. And had to stop myself in time to save few and take a couple of decent photos, to share the recipe with all of you.
They are just ridiculous. I honestly cannot believe how amazing they are, with just a handful of ingredients. So easy to make too – just grab a spoon, a whisk and a bowl and you’re in business.
The coconut cream gives them an amazing, soft, light and fluffy texture, while the coconut flour helps bind everything together. The cocoa butter adds the rich chocolate flavor we all LOVE and helps firm them up.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I am (right now!). xxx
Vegan white chocolate truffles
- 200g coconut cream
- 30g cacao butter
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 50g dessicated coconut (plus a bit extra for coating)
- 30g maple syrup
- 4 TBSP coconut flour
- Whisk coconut cream in a medium bowl until you get it smooth and silky.
- Melt the cacao butter (bain marie method) and add it to the coconut cream, with the vanilla. Whisk to incorporate.
- Add dessicated coconut, maple and coconut flour and mix well until you get a sticky, wet(ish), soft mix.
- Form bite sized truffles.
- Roll them in dessicated coconut and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- ENJOY!!! xx
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for delicious, plant based, whole foods.