This must be the easiest and most delicious quick treat in the land. It’s a matter of 2 minutes to make + about 30 to set. The best part is that it’s made with tahini (my favorite ingredient) and peanut butter (my next favorite ingredient) and only about 3 other ingredients.
Hope you enjoy them! A LOT.
Salted peanut butter and tahini bars
- 200g cashews
- 200g dates, pitted
- 200g peanut butter
- 100g tahini
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- melted chocolate
- a handful of crushed peanuts
- Add the cashews and dates to a food processor and blitz until you get a sticky crumble. You might need to stop and scrape the sides of the food processor a couple of times.
- Add the peanut butter, tahini and sea salt and blitz until they get mixed through. Just 30-40 seconds.
- Press the mix into a pan lined with baking paper.
- Top with melted chocolate and crushed peanuts.
- Let it set in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Then slice and enjoy straight from the fridge.