I’m so happy to share my second recipe video with you! And it gets even better, because it’s not just any recipe. It’s the most delicious in the land! It involves, delicious, toasty, melt in the mouth peanut butter. AND chocolate! Delicious, delicious and super delicious! And addictive. And creamy. And luxurious. And addictive.
This recipe is so simple and good to have around. It’s quick and easy to make and ridiculously easy to transform it into almond butter fudge, pecan fudge, macadamia fudge – pretty much anything-you-like fudge!
For best flavor, I like to make this recipe from scratch, including the peanut butter. I find that using freshly roasted, organic peanuts makes the most incredible, rich and satisfying peanut butter, to be eaten by the spoonful. If you prefer though, you can use your favorite brand of peanut butter.
Enjoy! And PS, excuse the typo xo
Full recipe below, after the video x
Peanut butter fudge
Makes a 22 x 22 cm pan
- 440g peanuts
- 250g sesame seeds
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 70g dessicated coconut
- 260g coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp finely ground sea salt
- Toppings: raw white & dark chocolate
- Add your peanuts to a dry blender and blitz until you get a smooth, creamy peanut butter. It takes me roughly 30 seconds in a Vitamix.
- Scoop peanut butter into a bowl.
- Add sesame seeds to the blender and blitz until you turn them into smooth tahini. It takes me roughly 1 minute to get it perfectly smooth.
- Scoop tahini into the peanut butter bowl and add the coconut oil, coconut nectar and sea salt.
- Add coconut to the blender and blitz until you get it creamy.
- Scoop the coconut butter into the bowl and mix everything together by hand until you get a doughy mix – this will be your fudge!
- Line a tray with baking paper and press the fudge into the pan.
- Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Take the fudge out of the pan, cut it into small bitesized pieces. Drizzle melted chocolate and serve.
- Keep well refrigerated, in an airtight container.