It’s made with cucumber, spinach, apple, ginger & a bunch of other goodies. If you have a big full glass of this in the morning, before you go out the door you will feed your body with more than the daily need of vitamins K and A and more than half of the daily need of manganese and folate. This smoothie is also rich in fiber, magnesium, iron, vitamins C and E, B vitamins, calcium and potassium. All in all, a WHOLE lot of goodness in a sweet and zesty green glass!
- 1 small cucumber
- handful of spinach
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 TBSP minced ginger
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- 1 TBSP honey/agave/maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- optional (for non vegans): raw bee pollen
- Partly peel the cucumber (remove about 60% of the peel).
- Chuck all ingredients to the blender (except bee pollen) and let it work its magic.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Taste and add more honey/agave/maple syrup if needed.
- If using, sprinkle bee pollen on top and serve.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel here, for quick 60 seconds video recipes.
All plant based whole foods.