I’ve been enjoying this matcha latte for a while now and thought it’s about time I stop being selfish and share it with you. I’m a fan of all things easy and delicious in the kitchen. And healthy, doh! I’m also a fan of all things milky made without milk. Wait, whaaat? Yes, milky without the milk. Animal milk that is. And this matcha is all of the above. It’s made with a blender – that means you add all the ingredients and whiz them up and within seconds your delicious (even warm if you want) drink is ready. Pretty perfect in my book. It’s also made with macadamia nut milk, which I’m nuts about. Get it? Nuts?
Ok, silly joke aside, I enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning once or twice a week, with no sort of sugar or sweetener added. I also enjoy a lemony herbal tea every now and then. Or a smoothie. Or a matcha tea. Or a matcha latte. Or a combination of. What my body asks for, I provide. And it seems my body digs diversity. Hurray!
My perfect matcha heaven is to serve this latte with a raw, vegan white chocolate matcha brownie. It just makes me think about all the good things in my life.
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (macadamia, almond, cashew milk)
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 (or 2) TBSP sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, agave)
- Optional for a bit of extra energy and B vitamins: 1 tsp bee pollen
- Add all to blender and whiz until it becomes frothy and slightly warm.