So how was your Easter break everyone? Mine was pretty fabulous. I went on a 5 day memorable road trip north of WA and it was filled with good food and good memories. It was also sprinkled with a fair bit of gin and tonics 😉 Good fun!
It was my first time visiting Horrocks & Kalbarri area and I absolutely loved it. The landscape is a photographer’s dream. Not that I’m a photographer, but I do love to pretend to be (a good) one. Brace yourself for some rock spam.
But before the rocks, behold my currently favorite sammy – I made it one morning for everyone and it was a hit. Either that or they are all very good liars and wanted to spare my feelings.
It is made with:
- 2 wholemeal slices of bread (slightly toasted)
- a generous dollop of cashew macadamia vegan nut cheese on one bread slice
- 2 TBSP of kale cashew pesto on top of the cashew cheese
- 1 TBSP muhammara on top of the pesto
- 1 slice of roasted sweet potato
- 1 slice of roasted eggplant
- 1 grilled mushroom
To be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, but especially when camping!
Now onto rock spam.