This must be the greatest invention since sliced bread. Oh dear god, when I think of all the peanut butter I could eat!
Just when you thought your chia puddings cannot be any better, I show off with mine. Layered with addictive peanut butter and super ripe sweet bananas, sprinkled with crunchy walnuts and fresh blueberries, this is not for the faint-hearted. This here is pure pleasure. It will make you moan, it will make you dance and all your other breakfast options will never look the same.
- 1.5 cups coconut milk (home made or from a can)
- 1/4 cups chia seeds
- 1 TBPS liquid sweetener of choice (raw honey / maple syrup)
- 1 spent vanilla bean pod (to infuse pudding overnight, a spent pod will do)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 TBSP peanut butter (unsweetened)
- handful blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix the coconut milk with the sweetener in a bowl until it ‘melts’.
- Add chia seeds and stir to have them equally mixed through the milk.
- Add the spent vanilla pod, cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the vanilla pod and layer your pudding with chia pudding, 1 TBSP peanut butter, few banana slices, few walnuts and blueberries, more chia pudding and so on.