This is such a fun little recipe! And while I know there’s quite few coconut yogurt brands out there on the market (delicious ones too!) I’m thinking that you might want to give it a crack at making your own. Why? Why not!
Because it’s fun. It’s easy. Because you should be curious about food, how it’s made and try to recreate ‘staples’ at least once.
This coconut yogurt is a soft version, beautiful and perfect with your breakfast cereal or fruit.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Homemade soft coconut yogurt
- 1 young coconut – meat and water (if the coconut has very thin meat, and not a lot of it, use the meat (only!) of 2 coconuts)
- 1 teaspoon maple
- 1 TBSP raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/5 teaspoon guar gum
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Ready to serve the next morning with your favorite cereal or fruit. It’s a match made in heave with berries!