This is the easiest and most delicious breakfast snack!
I recently discovered a beautiful local brand, New Ethic, that makes vegan cheeses and meats with only good ingredients. Their ricotta with the Little Raw Deli facon bacon is a match made in taste bud heaven! For this combination of ingredients I used a beautiful local sprouted bread which stays a little soft even after toasting. I find it a perfect match for the creamy cheese and the crispy facon.
I love all the little local vegan businesses popping up lately, with all the delicious products they create.
Hope you enjoy this toast as much as I did! x
Herbed ricotta and ‘bacon’ toast
- 2 heaped TBSP vegan ricotta
- 1 heaped TBSP shopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped spring onion
- pinch salt and papper
- 4-5 slices of your favorite toast (I used a beautiful sprouted bread for this)
- a handful of rocket leaves
- 2 handfuls of your favorite crispy vegan bacon (I used the Little Raw Deli brand)
- Add the vegan ricotta to a bowl with the parsley, dill, spring onion, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread ricotta, top with rocket and vegan bacon and enjoy!